Tuesday, April 3

Oh, have a Pint Already.

Dear Angus,
Can you please tell me why the Celtic people are known for drinking? I’ve been challenged many times to down pint after pint, because my friends believe that since I’m Irish I should be able to. I’m not, just so you know! Please help.
-PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!

Dear Please Drink,
Weel, to explain the Celtic heritage of drinking mass quantities of ale, beer, and whiskey would take much explanation of stereotyping, and a bit of mudslinging, suffice to say- ye’re stuck with it. Ta make ye feel a bit better about takin drink though, I can leave ye with this little ditty:
When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we sleep.
When we sleep, we commit no sins.
When we commit no sins, we go to heaven.
So, let’s all get drunk, and go to heaven!


I hope this has been a help to ye,

ANGUS

No comments:

Post a Comment